podcast: all we cannot say ep 27 - deciphering the elusive female libido
A low female libido is one of the most common sexual complaints for women. It’s also my area of expertise and passion.
In this episode of All We Cannot Say, Camilla and I discuss the elusive female libido, as well as:
- Why your late 20s is a huge time of emotional growth
- Why women need to change by ourselves, for ourselves
- Is everyone else having sex but you?
- Why the language we use influences your sexual mindset
- Quality over quantity, especially between the sheets
- The danger of silence and assumptions in shaping our belief systems
- Why communication is key to a healthy sexuality
- The best way to start a conversation about sex
- How to foster a safe space for important, sensitive topics
- What makes soy a huge libido blocker
- Alcohol’s effect on your orgasmic capacity
- How to expand and explore your sexuality
- Vanilla sex
- Is penetration a requisite for sex?
- The joys of non-goal-oriented sex
- The ideal time for foreplay – it’s longer than you think
- How men can help the woman in their life feel more sexy, confident and in control
podcast: UNBREAKABLE EP 12 - libido, motherhood and tending to our own fires
“My libidinous energy is fed when I am connecting with women, my partner
writing or doing something delicious. (I am) Giving myself permission to own that this is how my libido works”
From Nicole: Lauren White gives us permission. Permission to tend to the things that we love in the trust that the energy flows into every part of our life…….She says that it is one and the same as our sexuality and that lagging libido is not just about the bedroom. Lauren also gives us permission to change and be fluid. Let’s face it, this is what it is to be feminine.
I also share:
+ The libido crash and crazy hormones that made 2016 my bathroom floor year
+ Mother guilt – as I ask myself “Why aren’t I like those other mums just wanting to just spend time with my kids?”
+ How keeping my sexual flame alive is not a job segregated off into the bedroom
+ The best sex advice you could ever get – and my reason for not actually giving sex tips
+ How connecting with women is where I find my inspiration, guidance and reason for being
+ How marriage is changing and thankfully becoming less restrained and inflexible
+ And finally why speaking up is my biggest evolutionary challenge at the moment, and why it is so important for women
Listen HERE! on Nicole Mathieson's site or search for the Unbreakable podcast on iTunes.
PODCAST: SEX AND MOTHERHOOD
Mariah Freya and I had a blast chatting about Sex and Mamahood on Skype - this stellar woman holds a beautiful space for an interview and I ended up revealing more about my personal and professional takes on being a hot creator. Watch the link above to hear our chat about processing and progressing after birth and learn a bit more about my orgasmic energy changed - yew!
PODCAST: SEXY BUSINESS
In this episode of The Roooar Podcast, Anna chats with Lauren and Jemma Bishop of the online sensuality boutique Chantilly Rouge. Together, we explore:
- Rediscovering your sexuality when juggling biz & life
- Overcoming the stigma of having a business that is based on sexuality
- Should Facebook be more progressive when it comes to the industry?
- The common problems women face when it comes to their sexuality
- Ditching the shame & body image issues and
- Tips for getting out of the “I’m too tired” rut
Podcast: Sex and your business
In this podcast with Empowering Her Business, I tell you the 4 aspects of your business that are enhanced when we have a healthy sex life.
- It enhances our intuition – we make clearer decisions about our business dreams and pathway
- It allows us to be more powerful – understanding our bodies and being comfortable in the bedroom unleashes our confidence in business.
- It nurtures our whole self – taking the time to nurture your inner being gives you a different perspective on life
- It fuels and balances our creativity – being creative with who you are and and where your creativity comes from is all part of our sexual drive as women